Wednesday 18 September 2013

Tasmanian Country Home

Hi everyone, how is your week going? I've been busy finalising designs for my latest clients, but thought it would be time for a breather to clear my head. You get so engrossed in new designs and they really take over your head space. While I was looking through some styling ideas in my Pinterest page I came across one of these images below. I decided to investigate it further to see where it came from and discovered some more of this beautiful Tasmanian home on homelife.com.au.

It is just the sort of country home I would love to live in someday. Its relaxed and has such a lovely lived in feel to it. Bright and airy with a beautiful garden to complement, it really is quite special.

all images via Homelife











No comments:

01 10