Thursday 3 January 2013

A study in Neutrals

Happy New Year everyone. I must apologise for being so lax and not having spent any time working on my blog since November last year. That is terrible. It got so busy with the last minute work rush before Christmas - not to mention the person Christmas rush to make a memorable Christmas for my 3 kids. So I'm back on deck and ready to get stuck into it all again.

Here is a beautiful Master Bedroom I found on VT Interiors Blog last year. It was designed by Lichten Craig Architects. A Chicago Based Firm. I love how serene and welcoming the room feels. Its really quiet ethereal - but the darker grey in the drapes gives it a little bit of oomph. I'm not sure if the walls are really clad in stone or if its a stone lookalike wallpaper. I must look it up. Its gorgeous though!!

All images via VT Interiors Blogspot







No comments:

01 10