Tuesday 11 September 2012

Benjamin Dhong

Hi everyone, I had a very busy day today. Visiting some old clients that are now downsizing to an apartment. They have lived in thier current family home for 30 years and now it's time to move on and they have asked me to help decorate thier new home. I love starting a new project, searching for inspiration, brainstorming ideas and then pulling it all together. So I guess I had better get on with it.

Before I go though, here's an introduction to the fabulous Benjamin Dhong. I have posted a few of his rooms before and came across his work again tonight on Marcus Design's Blog. It just reminded me how gorgeous his rooms are and how much I love the look he creates. It's glamorous, but quite understated at the same time. His colour palettes are beautifully muted, with the odd pop of bright colour and there is always plenty of texture to keep it interesting. I hope you love the rooms as much as I do. Check out more of his gorgeous work here www.benjamindhong.com.








































































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (If I have used an image from a Designer that has not been properly credited, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie)

No comments:

01 10