Tuesday 4 September 2012

Amy D. Morris

Hello, I hope everyone had a great weekend. It has been a lovely start to Spring with such beautiful weather here in Sydney.

I was reading through Marcus Design's Blog tonight and came across this gorgeous home she had featured. It's designed by Amy D. Morris, an Atlanta based designer. I rather love the homes featured in Atlanta Homes Magazine. I have seen some of these rooms before on other blogs. I just had to share all of these though, I think the rooms are stunning. They all look so inviting and comfortable, and have just the right amount of quirkiness to keep them interesting. What do you think?



























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (If I have used an image from a Designer that has not been properly credited, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie)

No comments:

01 10