Saturday 28 July 2012

Favorite Rooms Today

Hi there, I hope your Saturday is going well. I'm still in my PJ's and having a slow start to the morning. I sat up till 1am watching the final of Downton Abbey. I kept saying I must turn it off, but just had to see the happy ending.

I came across these gorgeous colorful rooms on VT Interiors Blog. They are her favorite rooms from the Hamptons Show House 2012. Every year for the last 20 years a show house is built and then each room decorated by a different designer. It is a very high accolade to be asked to design a room in a show house. The home is then opened to the paying public with all proceeds going to charity.

These rooms are absolutely stunning, with gorgeous color combinations and fantastic furnishings. I hope you like it. Check out the Hamptons Show House site for more information and images.





























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (If I have used an image from a Designer that has not been properly credited, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie)

No comments:

01 10