Friday 1 June 2012

Friday Night Drinks

Happy Friday everyone, this week has flown by and now it's Friday again. One of my current jobs is in need of a drinks/cocktail space in thier Den. Hence, the inspiration for my post tonight on cocktail bars. The closest I get to Friday night drinks these days is a cup of tea and a piece of chocolate. Not that I'm complaining - I've certainly had my share of after work drinks pre kids.

Anyhow, have a great weekend everyone and if your having Friday night drinks enjoy!! and have one for me. xx


via Adore Blog

via Coco Republic

via Delight by Design

via Delight by Design

via Delight by Design

via Delight by Design


via Desire to Inspire

via Habitually Chic

via Made by Girl

via Marcus Design

via Marcus Design

via The Lennoxx

Design by Steven Gambrel

via VT Interiors


If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10