Friday 25 May 2012

Beautiful Home Offices

Happy Friday everyone!! I have three clients at the moment looking for solutions for home office spaces. So thought this would be a good topic for tonights post. All the rooms I need to design are combinations of Bedroom and office, sun room/guest room/play room and office (now that's an interesting one!!) rumpus room and office. So head down, bum up I better get on with it. Have a great weekend - I'll see you next week.

via Adore Mag

via Ana Antunes

via Ana Antunes

via Ana Antunes

via Belle Maison

via Belle Maison

via Belle Maison

via Belle Maison

via Belle Maison

via Delight by Design



If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10