Sunday 15 April 2012

In a Pink Fit

Hello, Sunday evening watching the Logies in between searching the net for inspiration tonight. I wish I could just sit and watch TV and do nothing. I'm always trying to do two or three things at the same time though - just can't help it. Anyway tonight's post features Pink!! In all sorts of different spaces - bedrooms, lounge rooms - even a couple of front doors. I'm so tempted to paint my front door pink!! Hope you like these images

via Belle Maison

via Belle Maison - loving this antiqued rug

via Belle Maison

via Daily Dream Decor

via Daily Dream Decor - don't you just love this!! so simple and sweet

via Daily Dream Decor

via Delight by Design

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via House Crush

via House Crush - this is divinely beautiful!!

via House of Turquoise

via JPM Design

via Made by Girl - this is actually a changing room in a retail clothing store, somewhere in NY

via Marcus Design - Barrie Benson Designer


If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10