Monday 2 April 2012

Black and White Floors

I have always loved the idea of black and white tiles on the floor in an entrance. It is such a timeless look. I remember designing my perfect home when I was a kid. It was a big old farm house, and the entrance had a black and white tiled floor. I even had details like the riding boots, and cane baskets at the front door with a grand old staircase leading to many bedrooms. I hope that home comes to life for me one day. Did ny of you ever design your perfect home when you were a kid? If so, is it still somewhere you would want to live now?

via Ana Antunes Home Styling

via Atlanta Homes

via Elle Decor

via Elle Decor

via Elle Decor

via Elle Decor

via Habitually Chic

via Haute Indoor Coutre

via Ana Antunes

via Ana Antunes

via House Crush

via The Design Files

via VT Interiors

If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10