Wednesday 1 February 2012

It's all about Martyn

Oh wow what an incredible day meeting Martyn Lawrence Bullard!!! He is the most charming, lovely, warm, engaging, charismatic person I have ever met. No wonder he has such a following and works with some of the most incredible people in the world. I just adore him!! His seminar was fabulous too. He started his career 18 years ago with his first celebrity client Cheryl Tiegs. He was so engaging to listen too and  I was completely starstruck when I met him. Went all silly over him and had to buy his book again for him to sign (even though I already have one at home)!! What a darling of design and what a day!!! I'm exhausted.

Photo by me - or rather the very kind lady who took it for me!!

Photo by me













Fabric Images are all Martyn Lawrence Bullard's Designs in collaboration with Schumacher Fabrics

No comments:

01 10