Monday 27 February 2012

Happy Monday

Happy Monday!! hope you all had a great day. I just have time to share a quick photo that made me smile today - then it's back down to the office to while away a few hours!!! My most favourite thing to do - I love working at night. It's so peaceful and I seem to get so much more done without the phone and email interrupting me. Hope you like these cute images - I came across them on Ana Antunes Home Styling Blog. It's a stand that one of her friends had at an overseas trade show. That little parrot is so cute!! he was one of my favourites from Sydney's Reed Gift Fair this week as is the butterfly and Chinese calligraphy brush. As for colours - the apples look fabulous next to those divine powder blue boxes! What a gorgeous combination - do you agree?

Have a great night x


No comments:

01 10