Tuesday 15 November 2011

Latest Inspiration

Hi Everyone, I just wrote this beautiful blog and then my internet crashed!!! arggghh. So I'll try and start again. My how time flies when your having fun - I've been busy designing a Sun Room/Office/Dining room. Now it's time for a break to re-charge the batteries before the next design. What better way to re-charge than spend some time browsing beautiful images of interiors - my absoloute favourite thing to do. Here's a few of the latest that caught my eye. As you can see, I seem to have a thing for pops of colour and graphic pattern at the moment. Hope you enjoy the images xx

















If I have used an image by a Designer that has not been properly credited, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie


Images Courtesty of Belle Maison Blog   Absoloutely Beautiful Things  Miss Walker Blog

No comments:

01 10